Sunday, September 30, 2007

Colour Field Polaroids


I came across this work last week (via I'm not sure which blog on my feed...?) by Grant Hamilton.


Now I'm not sure I'd buy a book of 142 of them or something, but nevertheless I must say that I really quite like them - sort of colour field polaroids - especially the first 20 or so..


I also feel they are something at least a little bit more than "just" graphic art or abstract photographs


UPDATE: There's also a fun piece in jpgmag here (thanks Laura)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tim!

We featured Grant in the latest issue of JPG Magazine, to go along with our Creative License: Photography as Design theme.

You can check out the online version of the issue here:
http://www.jpgmag.com/issues/12

Grant provided some great short writing on minimalism and he and I worked out the page layouts together.

Anonymous said...

check www.michelebressan.ro seems good to me, nice style.