Sunday, March 16, 2008

Photoshop Disasters

Here's a fun blog to look at over the weekend - Photoshop Disasters - mainly about magazine covers and newspapers...

A couple of my favourites:

Out Magazine: Hey Mr DJ Put A Record On I'm Microcephalic


It looks great, yeah great. You know, one little thing. No big deal. But if you could make the top of her head smaller? Just the top part? So it isn't hiding the banner. Yeah, no, I know, but you know what, no one cares about the top of her head. Just make it smaller. Yes, I know. Just make it smaller. Just do it. I'm just going to go ahead and make that an order. If you could do that, that would be great.

Oh, and if you could make her shoulder disappear, that would also be great.


and

FHM: Yakuza Babes


At 4am somewhere a designer wakes up and utters "Oh God I forgot to put her finger back in."

Make sure to take a quick look back through the archives.

(Oh - and I'm pretty sure Anne Coulter's hand really does look like an alien's - I don't think that's a phtoshop mistake...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're right, bad covers