I started off trying to synthesize all this into one post, but after a few minutes I realised there wasn't much point... so here's a list of several interesting posts I came across in the last few days:
● A rare post from the always excellent A Space In Between -
A Practice Without Center: the Work of Sophie Calle
● A little while back someone asked me what had happed to Charlotte Cotton's Tip Of The Tongue - well, she moved from New York to LACMA on the West Coast it it has been reborn as WORDS WITHOUT PICTURES. The current essay is an interesting one about photobooks by Darius Himes.
● The - at times nicely acerbic blog - You Call This Photogrpahy has a very worthwhile interview with Liz Kuball
● Then William Greiner has a show up in New York at the Klompching Gallery in New York
● Finally, Colin Pantall links to a fairly in-depth Q&A with Sally Mann and Stephen Cantor, director of the film What Remains - a film I would very much like to see.